Christine has been a licensed CPA in New Hampshire since 2010, using her skills to help individuals and businesses to achieve their fullest potential. Christine aims to assist her clients to embody the writing of Thoreau, which she quotes as her private practice’s motto, “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams”. With a Master’s degree in accounting, in addition to years of experience in a wide variety of industries, Christine has the knowledge base to provide comprehensive CFO consulting services to a diverse group of clients.
Christine’s public accounting and tax foundation combined with years of experience as a CFO provides her clients with a unique and valuable resource. “I am so enthusiastic about helping others’ businesses grow. I was born and raised in a state that values small businesses and I am truly lucky for the opportunity to be a part of their continued success”.
"Epiphany Group is my dream becoming a reality. I am so passionate about serving my clients and helping others to achieve their dreams and be able to follow their passions. I wanted to build my own purposeful life worth living and that meant creating a company that I felt excited and energized about. The opportunity to advise businesses and owners on their path towards continued growth and prosperity is why I come to work every day."
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President, Board Member – Rochester Child Care Center – Rochester, NH
- Member, Rochester Economic Development Commission
- Member, Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Past Treasurer, Board member The Way Home – Manchester, NH
- 2017 NH Best of the Seacoast Top Accounting Firms
- 2016 AICPA EDGE Conference Speaker – EDGE is a National Conference
- 2016 – NH Union Leader 40 Under 40 Winner
- 2016 – Rochester Main Street Volunteer of the Year
- 2015 – Catapult Seacoast and Seacoast NH Top 10 to Watch Award Winner
- 2013 – AICPA Leadership Academy Graduate